At Automotive Dealer Academy Dealer Training, we view your education as an investment towards becoming a licensed car dealer.
Our instructors are all retired car dealers and have a minimum of 20 years of training directly.
Our classes cover the 6-hours of rules and regulation training required by the DMV. We cover:.
- Civil Code
- Vehicle History Disclosure
- Vehicle Financing
- Truth in Lending
- Sales Tax
- Division 12 Safety
- Licensing and Registration
- Unlawful Dealer Activities
- Air Pollution Control Requirements
- Regulation of the Bureau of Automotive Repair
- Handling, Completion and Disposition of Departmental Forms
- Basic License Requirements - Branch Locations
- Use of Special Plates (Memo provided in class)
- Federal Buyers Guide - Warranties
- Stolen Vehicle Prevention
- DMV Enforcement Actions
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
- Red Flags Rule
- Buy here pay here dealer laws